28 Posts
bdrhome started a discussion
Our knotty alder cabinets look like this?!! - We worked with a local cabinet maker and picked out knotty alder cabinets for our LL wetbar, wanting something that was light-colored but ha... Read More
    25 Comments
bdrhome started a discussion
Is it a bad idea to do a deck railing in Cor-Ten? - We like the look (and the price point compared to stainless steel) but are worried about staining clothes and hands. I know there tends to b... Read More
    4 Comments
bdrhome started a discussion
Electric floor heating mat with low EMFs?? Which ones are best? - Does anyone know the deal about which brands are good and are actually are very low in EMFs for electric floor heating? SunTouch says they'r... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
bdrhome started a discussion
Is this photo truly representative of the color? - Some of the other same name listings look almost pastel- very light with a lot of grey. I like that this looks like richer deeper colors but... Read More
    Comment
bdrhome started a discussion
Are these naturally colored tiles? - Or are any dyes used? How can I obtain a sample before a large order?
    Comment
bdrhome started a discussion
Can these get wet/ be used in a bathroom? - What about sealing? grouting? Does it get installed like normal ceramic type tile? Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
bdrhome started a discussion
I love these doors- any information you can provide? - Are they custom or where from? What kind of wood? They are beautiful.
    Comment
bdrhome started a discussion
Surplus appliance space....what would you choose? - New build happening. We were planning on adding in a single Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer in our kitchen for gatherings or when we need to... Read More
    7 Comments
bdrhome started a discussion
Please help with new tankless/ point of use water system - We're building and are wanting to do a tankless heating system, or multiple point of use units. I've researched so much but it's complicated... Read More
    8 Comments
bdrhome started a discussion
The paintings in the dining area- artist? - I know this is a random question for Houzz, but anyone know the artist of the paintings on the dining area wall? I just love them. TIA
    2 Comments
Show More Events...