5 Posts
beachwalk51 started a discussion
regular table chairs - are the willow chairs only for counter height? I need regular, and really like these chairs
    1 Comment
beachwalk51 started a discussion
Help, asking for advice again with the paint color - this is a four season room, gathering room and kitchen, the wall is textured, and I do not like this dark color, I want to paint it white, I... Read More
    8 Comments
beachwalk51 started a discussion
love these chairs, has a tag, but not the same chair - anyone know where to get or who makes these chairs, the tag (label) does NOT show a like chair
1 Like    1 Comment
beachwalk51 started a discussion
help lighten up my kitchen, - we are moving into this home in August and really need to lighten up the kitchen/dining room, this color is not me, thinking a really ver... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
beachwalk51 started a discussion
formal fireplace help - I don’t like my formal fireplace, too formal, I like coastal feel, casual tropical, not formal, how can I make it look less formal and fit i... Read More
    14 Comments