10 Posts
becsbridges started a discussion
Pulls and Knobs - I saw that the knobs and pulls are from Restoration Hardware, but do you know what collection? Are they the Aubrey?
    1 Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
    Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
Paint color? - I love this warm white color. Can you share the paint color in this room?
    2 Comments
becsbridges started a discussion
I love this pendant! - Is it the small (14 inch) or Large (18 inch) size?
    1 Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
Stools! - I love these counter stools! Can you share the source, please?
    1 Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
What is the countertop material? - Both the perimeter and center island. They are a great combo!
2 Likes    Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
    1 Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
    1 Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
Love the mixed countertops! - What did you use for the center island and the kitchen counters?
1 Like    Comment
becsbridges started a discussion
    2 Comments