10 Posts
Bette B started a discussion
Layout in living room - Living room layout. I‘m Not sure if it’s because of the end tables or what but this feel a little off.
1 Like    9 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
Accent built-in paint color - Hi! I would like to paint the back wall of where the floating selfs are hung. We have a tropical theme and have high light. Any suggested co... Read More
    10 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
Title to match - What tile would compliment this laminate flooring? Currently we have to constructor grade white title.
    1 Comment
Bette B started a discussion
Taking out the carpet!!! - Hello All! We are going to rip out the awful carpet that came with this 1999 home. Help me! 1. Which one do you like best? 2. Should we ... Read More
    2 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
Master Bathroom Floors - Hello! Please help me pick a tile for the master bathroom that has carpet, yes-I said carpet.
    3 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
Info on Noritake Set - I'm looking for the history of the set, time frame, name and etc. The brand is Noritake but that's all I know, it's been passed down in our ... Read More
    5 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
Help my sad sad sad dinning room! - I normally don't have the plaid table cloth but it's for Christmas. This room is very sad and I need some great advice. Please and Thank you... Read More
    36 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
I'm stuck on what to do with this area. We live in florida and the area gets direct sunlight. I'm not sure if I should put rocks down or pl... Read More
    Comment
Bette B started a discussion
Help me pick a paint! - I need to find a color for my living room and kitchen area. Please help! I like mineral by behr but I'm not sure if it's to dark. In adjac... Read More
    6 Comments
Bette B started a discussion
    1 Comment