31 Posts
Biko Tee started a discussion
Colour regret with new grey shed - I’m having colour regret now that the grey shed is up (forgot we even picked that colour). It looks really plain and bland, like it was neve... Read More
    19 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Crack in shell pearl inlay - This surface had a hairline crack, I'm wondering if we can fix it with something like tinted resin? I accidentally chipped more off with a f... Read More
    4 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
When the builder installs a tablet in the middle of your wall... - I was not there when our builder asked where to put the tablet to control our aircon, energy readings, etc. My husband said anywhere so they... Read More
    4 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Dulux colour for a sandstone style console table - I got a cheaper version for 1/10th the price, but it is in a stark builder white. Any idea what colour this one is? I'm hoping to paint my ... Read More
    2 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Help me identify a similar Dulux colour - I'm going to create some floor-to-ceiling wardobes and love this neutral colour. Any idea what similar Dulux colours are out there?
    2 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Design storage layout for my long entryway - If I open the door, would you want to I want to see bench / console first? Or a floor-to-ceiling wardrobe? I'm also tempted to put a mirro... Read More
    9 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Not enough bathroom storage. Ideas? - This is my bathroom layout, just wondering how we can add more storage? After living there a few weeks, I feel we at least need laundr... Read More
    13 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
Rendering my front fence. What Dulux colour is this? - Liking this colour, quite safe choice. Thinking maybe this tone, or a few shades more dark/ charcoal. Any ideas what this would be? Or a s... Read More
    3 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
What pink plants to use as bushes in full or partial shade? - Can anyone recommend any bushes similar to these ones that does not need full sun? I don't know what this one is but it was in full sun (w... Read More
    2 Comments
Biko Tee started a discussion
U-shaped room under the stairs. Cubby and storage ideas. - We just built u-shape stairs and realised there was a fairly big room under it. I want to set it up as a kids cubby and storage. Any ideas... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...