192 Posts
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Kitchen - Backsplash, open shelves, ready for it to look finished. - So I found 2 large marble tiles that I like for a full-wall backsplash. See photo. I also recently saw the half splash with the ledge/shelf ... Read More
1 Like    49 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
1800 Florida Cabin Restoration Professional needed! - A friend of mine purchased an old old wooden home in NE Florida that he wants to restore but doesn’t know where to begin since it’s such a u... Read More
    3 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
staining Douglas Fir doors - I have 5 (2 French sets and a single) 3/4 lite Douglas Fir doors that I want to re-stain. What kind of stain is best for heat/humidity/rain?... Read More
    5 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Unique Industrial/Rustic Gutter Ideas - We live at the top of a hollow and have 2 small sections of our house that we want to put gutters and a french drain to reduce the erosion t... Read More
    6 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
What is this piece is called? - I really like this taller case with the cubby’s. Looks like it was used in a post office for sorting or something ... hoping someone would h... Read More
2 Likes    12 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Wallpaper under bar & stools - I am wanting to cover the drywall under my bar. I was thinking a grasscloth. But not sure what color... I don’t have stools yet BC I just ca... Read More
    21 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Curtains and Shades - Help with wood ledges - My builder put in wood window ledges that we stained the same as the 6” base boards. They’re a nice change from the builder grade options an... Read More
    7 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Covering Island Drywall, also backsplash... ideas ? - I’m not going to go into details as to why my island is not finished in the same wood as my cabinets. I just need ideas on covering it. I wa... Read More
    3 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
Picking a kitchen backsplash ideas and kick wall for my island. - I’m gunna save y’all the details on my island not being finished with the same wood that is used for my cabinets. It’s not worth my time to ... Read More
    2 Comments
Brea Albritton started a discussion
how to display close to 100 heirloom photos...? ideas?? - I have been given a large box full of beautiful photos of my greats and great-greats and beyond along with many photos of my grandparents li... Read More
    21 Comments
Show More Events...