22 Posts
bristowboy started a discussion
Sides of the fireplace - Can you tell me how the sides of this fireplace is finished into the wall ? Would love to see some photos of that.. Thank you
    Comment
bristowboy started a discussion
Dining Room Light - Can you tell me where to get this dining room chandelier.
    Comment
bristowboy started a discussion
Exterior Garage Door Color - Home is a modern farm style, with the garage doors facing front as you approach. Exterior is all white, Roof black, Gutters black, Front do... Read More
    6 Comments
bristowboy started a discussion
Drop in soaking tub for surround in master bath - I am looking for a WHITE drop in tub with a CENTER DRAIN. The max length of this tub can be 66 or 65 inches I would like to get as close to... Read More
    5 Comments
bristowboy started a discussion
Wall Mounted Toilets - Hello, Building a home and would like to install wall mounted toilets. I love the look and being able to wash the floor under it, making cl... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
bristowboy started a discussion
Love This Floor - Can you tell me the brand of this vinyl floor & color of this floor
    Comment
bristowboy started a discussion
Free Standing with a ledge - I am looking for a free standing tub with a ledge around can you tell me the make a model of a few. Thank you
    1 Comment
bristowboy started a discussion
Counter Top Choices with Approximate Cost - Here I thought granite was on the high end and now I find out that the man made quartz is more expensive than the granite. Can anyone wh... Read More
    7 Comments
bristowboy started a discussion
Building a house Floor Color?? - Building a home farmhouse style, very open floor plan. Kitchen has all white cabinets with black leathered granite. Looking for suggestion... Read More
    6 Comments
bristowboy started a discussion
What tub is this? Make & Model - Does anyone know what brand tub this is? And is there a sprayer with the faucet set? Thank you
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...