5 Posts
linlac started a discussion
Kitchen Help - My best friend just sent me these pictures of her new kitchen design. She wanted to get my opinion before she signs off. Definitely not my f... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
linlac started a discussion
Brick fireplace needs help - Deciding what to do with my fireplace. The brick is a grayish color with exposed rocks and has a little bit of sparkle. It was built in th... Read More
    1 Comment
linlac started a discussion
Curtains? - Should I add sheer panels to the roller shades (family room)The rods are up and there is eight skinny windows. Three windows, equally siz... Read More
    4 Comments
linlac started a discussion
Hardware update - I have a Queen Anne bedroom set that is in excellent condition and very good quality. I hate the gold hardware and would like to modernize ... Read More
    5 Comments
linlac started a discussion
Help with furniture finishes - I am redecorating one of my bedrooms and am down to furniture selection. The walls are a dark raisin that matches the background of the com... Read More
    3 Comments