10 Posts
brittalovely started a discussion
Keep shutters? - I want to tone down the colors on our rent house. I'm thinking Poinsettia by SW for the door (a wine red). Now for the shutters should I....... Read More
    9 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Help me finish this living room - I am trying to take time finding my style but it is leaving my living room unfinished and driving me nuts. I gravitate to anything by Katie ... Read More
    17 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
What to paint wall above trim? - Most rooms in my house have trim several inches from the top of the wall. The previous owner had painted it white along with the ceiling. I ... Read More
    11 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Help me decorate! - I am having trouble decorating our new house. It is only 960 sf so we are trying to come up with the best ideas for storage in the loving ro... Read More
    16 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Paint colors - I would love to know the paint colors used on both brick and siding? Love the color combo and the door is a perfect compliment!
    3 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Exterior paint ideas - A few months ago I asked for some curb appeal ideas for our new house and got some great responses! At the time we weren't considering paint... Read More
    6 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Looking for fabric - Does anyone know where I can find this fabric or one similar? I'm hoping to make curtains from it. Thanks!
    10 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Door color? - I would love to know the paint color used on the door? Considering that color family for my door as well.
    2 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Where to hang curtains? - Where would you hang curtains for these windows? The previous owner has done some custom trim work and used cafe curtains. I would normally ... Read More
    3 Comments
brittalovely started a discussion
Need help with curb appeal! - We have just bought our first home and will be moving in soon. Our new neighborhood is dotted with historic homes that vary from Victorian, ... Read More
    26 Comments