6 Posts
calahyoung started a discussion
Help! Bathroom Vanity Color (Photos Included) - Hi! I'm in the middle of updating a guest bathroom. Hence, the flooring is not finished yet and the baseboards are still missing (just use y... Read More
    2 Comments
calahyoung started a discussion
Wallpaper? - Is this wallpaper Farrow & Ball's Lotus BP2053? This is the color I'm going for, but the color here looks to be more vivid than the wall... Read More
    Comment
calahyoung started a discussion
Help Working around Existing Granite (Baltic Brown)- Photos Included! - We recently purchased a home and I'm going to have to stick with the existing granite (baltic brown). I have a deep hatred for this granite,... Read More
2 Likes    32 Comments
calahyoung started a discussion
Advice Please! Color Matching Laminate Flooring (Transitions) - I recently purchased 1,000 square feet of Toklo (Swiss Krono/ Kronotex) Timeless Oak laminate flooring from Builddirect: https://www.builddi... Read More
    2 Comments
calahyoung started a discussion
Kitchen Cabinet Color - I need help choosing a cabinet paint color! I keep going back and forth between espresso and white. I know, it's like a hideous Italian/50s... Read More
    3 Comments
calahyoung started a discussion
Paint colors - Love this home. Could you please share the colors of paint used (for trim too)?
    4 Comments