17 Posts
camillemcb started a discussion
stain on cabinets - I'm wondering if this is a clear cut or what is the name of the stain? Thanks
    Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
love the sink, where is it from - Can anyone tell the brand of the sink in this kitchen. I can see the name on th inside of the sink but can make out all the letters. Thank... Read More
    Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
love the sink - What is the brand and where can I purchase thanks
1 Like    1 Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
    1 Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
Yellow artwork over the bed - Where is the artwork from? Thank you
    1 Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
Bars stools - Where are the bar stools from. Also do they swivel? Kindest Regards
    1 Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
    1 Comment
camillemcb started a discussion
coffee table - Dimensions and price please and thanks Camille
    2 Comments
camillemcb started a discussion
coffee table - What are the dimensions of the table? How much is it? Do you have it to see in the showroom? Thanks Camille
    2 Comments
Show More Events...