11 Posts
carney5 started a discussion
Love this house! - Just wanted to say I live in Collierville and this is one of my favorite houses! I pass by it often and admire it every time. Great job!
1 Like    1 Comment
carney5 started a discussion
ceiling height? - Hi! We are looking at a similar light for our new home but I was afraid it might block the view of the tv. This seems to work well! How t... Read More
    Comment
carney5 started a discussion
Thank you! - I appreciate your quick reply.
    Comment
carney5 started a discussion
Beautiful room! I have a question about the space between the doors. - We are building a room with 2 sets of french doors and I am wondering if there is enough space between them to add a tv and have furniture f... Read More
    Comment
carney5 started a discussion
    1 Comment
carney5 started a discussion
    Comment
carney5 started a discussion
    1 Comment
carney5 started a discussion
Doors size - Hi! Are these French door sets 6' wide? And how wide is the wall in between? We are building a similar wall looking out to our pool and wond... Read More
    Comment
carney5 started a discussion
Dimensions of this room? - Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this room?
1 Like    3 Comments
carney5 started a discussion
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions for the kitchen and the great room!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...