Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
Casey DeKrey
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
21 July 2015
Casey DeKrey
started a discussion
Kitchen Paint antiquing needs to go -
My fiancée and I just bought a home, and we close in the 31st. Mine of the first projects I NEED to have happen is to paint this kitchen. ...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
21 July 2015
Casey DeKrey
started a discussion
Dallas Front Yard Shade Tree Suggestions -
Hi everyone! My fiancée and I just purchased our first/only home in Carrollton, TX. (Zone 8b I believe.) I'm chomping at the bit to get la...
Read More
Like
28 Comments
See
28
more comments
Sign Up to Comment