21 Posts
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Where was the white oak coffee table purchased? - Beautiful transformation. Light filled and love the function. We are doing a similar setup with our fireplace and TV in a new build. Than... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Exterior Paint - Beautiful renovation. What color/brand paint was used for the exterior? Thanks!
    1 Comment
CEM TOSA started a discussion
What is the brand of tile? Beautiful Bathroom. - I love the tile, the different shades of beige is lovely. Where was it purchased?
1 Like    2 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Can I get the source for the bar stools? - I really like these bar stools, they look comfortable. Where were they purchased? Thanks in advance.
1 Like    3 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Ideas for master bathroom floor plan - Trying to come up with a floor plan for a new build master bathroom. This will be an age in place home and we want room for wheel chair if ... Read More
    30 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Love this bathroom remodel - Can you share the source of the large format white tile used for shower wall and bathroom floor? Thank you!
2 Likes    7 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
IKEA CABINETS - Can you provide more information on the IKEA kitchen cabinets? I can't find the finish on their website. Thank You.
    2 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Stove - Can you provide the manufacture of the wood burning stove? Thank you!
    4 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Cerused Kitchen Cabinets - I really like the look of Cerused Oak. We are building and are going for a modern/contemporary look. I can't find a manufacturer. Are the... Read More
2 Likes    23 Comments
CEM TOSA started a discussion
Black and Grey Shower Tile - What is the brand/sourcing for the black and grey shower tile? Thanks!
    Comment
Show More Events...