5 Posts
Craig - NJ Zone 6a started a discussion
No Blooms on Charles Joly Lilac - Since I got some great replies on my Mock Orange rejuvenation post, here's another ... I have a Charles Joly that was purchased 3 years ago... Read More
    3 Comments
Craig - NJ Zone 6a started a discussion
Hard Pruning Mock Orange - Hi, I have a Mock Orange near the rear foundation of my house in NJ that was planted many years ago by the previous owner. It's on the nort... Read More
    8 Comments
Craig - NJ Zone 6a started a discussion
Hardware Cloth Under Shed to Keep Rodents from Nesting - Hi, I have a new shed (8x12) being delivered next week and built a level gravel pad for it. It sits in the backyard bordering a wooded area... Read More
    9 Comments
Craig - NJ Zone 6a started a discussion
Bug Larvae in Coffee Grounds - Hi, I dried out and put aside a supply of Starbucks coffee grounds a few weeks back and was planning to spread them over the lawn when I sl... Read More
    9 Comments
Craig - NJ Zone 6a started a discussion
Finish for adirondack chairs - I bought my significant other a nice pair of unfinished adirondack chairs and stained them Federal Blue with a Cabot acrylic stain and they ... Read More
    1 Comment