7 Posts
chase1 started a discussion
What color was used to paint staircase? - I am looking to paint an Oak Staircase. What color was used on this staircase? Thank You..
1 Like    1 Comment
chase1 started a discussion
How do you keep the oak grain from coming through on painted cabinets? - Want to have oak cabinets painted but everyone says the grain will show. These look really good. Can I get this look?
    18 Comments
chase1 started a discussion
Value of Wood Doors from the late 1930's - Does anyone have any idea what these doors are worth? I have some extra we took down when refinishing our kitchen and I would like to sell ... Read More
    3 Comments
chase1 started a discussion
Cleaning up old doors - I don't want to refinish these doors but I would like to clean them up. Any suggestions?
    5 Comments
chase1 started a discussion
Window coverings for sliding glass doors in Kitchen/Breakfast Room? - Looking for window coverings for a sliding glass door going out to deck from breakfast room. Something besides vertical blinds.
    2 Comments
chase1 started a discussion
Any suggestions on window coverings for sliding glass doors, other than vertical blinds? Would like them open during day but closed at nigh... Read More
    Comment
chase1 started a discussion
Painting Oak Cabinets? - I am moving into a new home with medium oak cabinets that are in excellent condition and are the tall cabinets. I really would like to keep... Read More
    5 Comments