5 Posts
cherylrogers started a discussion
Interior door hardware - A basic question please... If I choose to change the hardware on my interior doors to black handles and hinges, do I need to carry that blac... Read More
    1 Comment
cherylrogers started a discussion
Hide that Microwave! - Can anyone direct me to a picture of a kitchen with a microwave built in somewhere other than above the stove? Considering adding a window ... Read More
    11 Comments
cherylrogers started a discussion
Looking for kitchen counter top ideas... - We have painted our cupboards Sandy Hook gray, added mosaic tile backsplash (grey, stainless, white, white marbel) and are looking for pure ... Read More
    9 Comments
cherylrogers started a discussion
Need help with paint colour - Our home is quite open concept. I've painted the livingroom walls and kitchen cupboards Sandy Hook Gray (HC-108). Looking for a lighter gra... Read More
    20 Comments
cherylrogers started a discussion
Just moved in... need curb appeal advice - The shrubs are all going and the screen door will be next. My previous house had a lovely front porch with wicker and hanging baskets. How ... Read More
    11 Comments