21 Posts
MJ CHOE started a discussion
shade color - what color is the shade? thank you
    Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
comment not a question - LOVE the lack of window treatments
1 Like    Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
power soure - is this a plug in or need hard wired? thank you
    1 Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
Can this be ordered UNSTRETCHED?? - Hello! I m interested in ordering this again but I DO NOT want it stretched. IS IT POSSIBLE?
    2 Comments
MJ CHOE started a discussion
Interested in the GRAY - What are the colors in the GRAY rug? THANK YOU!
    Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
What size candles can be used? - what size candle do these accommodate?
    Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
What size candles can be used? - I bought this set of candle holders but I do not know the size they accommodate. Can you specify?
    4 Comments
MJ CHOE started a discussion
Candle holder dimensions - What are the dimensions for each candle sticks??
    1 Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
is this price for ONE PANEL? - price for just one panel or for a pair? thx!
    1 Comment
MJ CHOE started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...