6 Posts
cindygail started a discussion
Window, soffit, and sconce. - Did the window have to be custom made for that opening? The sconce I can see is lovely - do you know the source? And... It seems to me, espe... Read More
    Comment
cindygail started a discussion
Wondering about the sconces. - They are great... look retro (to me). Are they great finds, or reproductions, or just great lighting available somewhere? Thank you so much ... Read More
    Comment
cindygail started a discussion
Was the slanted roof a conversion of a gable? Or built that way? - I love the clerestory windows, and want to add that style to and ordinary hip end if a gable roof over a bedroom. Please excuse my meager u... Read More
    Comment
cindygail started a discussion
How is this window constructed? - Your work is amazingly intuitive and beautiful - I feel like I can "hear" the spaces. I've noticed that the exterior walls in most of your d... Read More
    1 Comment
cindygail started a discussion
    Comment
cindygail started a discussion
is: is the brick painted or stained? - I just love the simplicity... but ours is a '60s.... is: is the brick painted or stained?
2 Likes    3 Comments