10 Posts
Cindy started a discussion
    1 Comment
Cindy started a discussion
    1 Comment
Cindy started a discussion
Exterior Siding - OK So we finally might be able to redo our siding that is currently white aluminum. Because of the roof color I'm having a hard time picking... Read More
    2 Comments
Cindy started a discussion
Landscaping front of house - Here is a close up of my house here in CT. We are going to have the area totally cleared but don't know what will work here. the sun hits th... Read More
    1 Comment
Cindy started a discussion
Landscape Design Quotes - I Live in Trumbull, CT and needed to know if professional Landscapers provide quotes along with a design for the space needed. I would love ... Read More
    3 Comments
Cindy started a discussion
Mirror - My mom just bought me this mirror for my living room but I'm affraid it doesn't work. How do I get it all to match? what should I add or rem... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
Cindy started a discussion
Curb appeal help! - Not even a year in this house but I think the exterior needs help. What colors would work with this roof and what low maintenece plants shou... Read More
    11 Comments
Cindy started a discussion
Curb appeal PLEASE!!! - We just bought this house in CT are are looking to give it a better look... the awnings were taken off and most of the shrubs are gone. Can'... Read More
    4 Comments
Cindy started a discussion
Floor - What type of wood is this or stain color?
1 Like    Comment
Cindy started a discussion
Paint color? - Could you tell us what the different colors on the walls are? Thanks!
    1 Comment