14 Posts
classiccontemporary started a discussion
    2 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Please please share what are the ... - dimensions of this room (without the sofa end table). I love this setup!
    1 Comment
classiccontemporary started a discussion
    9 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Do you like this Bar Design? - Im planning to put in a wet bar unit against a wall in my living room. The type of cabinetry is shown in the pic. Shelves will be glass, bac... Read More
    8 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Always wanted a DRY BAR. help me with dimensions please ! - I am planning to have a custom bar installed in my living space. Space is very limited so am looking for input on how I can get it into the ... Read More
    2 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Odd-shape living room - furniture layout help needed! - My living room is 17'X 25'. It is open-concept so the entryway cuts into this area to allow for traffic flow making the total available seat... Read More
    8 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Help! Please can you check my floor plan for accuracy? - I have a 15' X 10' living room area, and trying to figure a seating plan for 6-8 people. I've attached the drawing here. Can you please take... Read More
    3 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
Please review this floor plan and comment! - I have a 15' X 10' living room area, and trying to figure a seating plan for 6-8 people. I've sketched 2 options here. Can you please take a... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
classiccontemporary started a discussion
    Comment
classiccontemporary started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...