5 Posts
Connie Rose started a discussion
Antique bathroom vanity....what to do with top? - Our house was built in 1910, so we keep within that style, with a twist! We used an old dresser for our vanity. I want to put a new top o... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Connie Rose started a discussion
Garden bench......should I stain.....paint? - Have this wooden bench from garage sale! I love it under grape arbor....but the whole area is too dark, I think. It is solid aged wood ... Read More
    15 Comments
Connie Rose started a discussion
Shutters on 1910 house - Part 2..... We are wanting to make our 1910 village home appear more welcoming..... We had new landscaping done last fall. Which will b... Read More
    4 Comments
Connie Rose started a discussion
Front of house question. Help! - We moved into this 1910 home in village a year ago. We did a lot of work on the inside, and last summer had the front landscaped..so these ... Read More
    5 Comments
Connie Rose started a discussion
Should I replace original windows from 1910 cottage with vinyl? - We love our cottage. All original windows still in working order, but the kitchen windows are north facing and are sooo drafty. We inve... Read More
    15 Comments