5 Posts
Christy Sparkman started a discussion
I need help deciding on an exterior facelift. - In the process of giving our home a facelift. We are white washing the brick, new black roof and shutters. But can anyone help with giving m... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Christy Sparkman started a discussion
I'm interested in where these bar stools can be found. - Do you know any details on these stools?
1 Like    2 Comments
Christy Sparkman started a discussion
Need to find stone! - We are building our house in Southeast Texas. Our house is made of hardy and the lower portion is going to be stone. From the very beginning... Read More
    16 Comments
Christy Sparkman started a discussion
Can you stain hardi-plank to look like cedar? - We are in the process of building our house. We chose hardi, thinking we would use hardi shakes to make look like cedar. Due to our builder ... Read More
4 Likes    76 Comments
Christy Sparkman started a discussion
Need help on master bath floorplan!!!! - I'm having a dilemma!! I want to reposition my tub. Maybe under the window, but debatable. The location as of now feels awkward. If our bath... Read More
1 Like    47 Comments