5 Posts
cwbueno started a discussion
I WANT TO USE PLUM PAINT IN MY BEDROOM ON ALL WALLS - THERE IS ONE LARGE SLIDING DOOR, I HAVE BEEN WARNED THAT IT MIGHT BE TOO DARK. THE CEILING IS WHITE AS IS THE INDIAN CARVED HEADBOARD AND B... Read More
    14 Comments
cwbueno started a discussion
    1 Comment
cwbueno started a discussion
How do I determine what size rug to purchase for my living room? - The room, approximately 14' W, 16' L, is not furnished yet, but will likely have a long sofa on one wall facing a fireplace, wt a 42" square... Read More
    1 Comment
cwbueno started a discussion
How do I determine what size rug to purchase for my living room? - The room, approximately 14' W, 16' L, is not furnished yet, but will likely have a long sofa on one wall facing a fireplace, wt a 42" square... Read More
    5 Comments
cwbueno started a discussion
where do I find materials for planning furniture layout? - I need to figure out placement of my furniture in a 13.7 by 16.4 room Want to use a 52 inch glass coffee table
    5 Comments