10 Posts
daintydee started a discussion
kitchen island size - what are the demensions of the island.
    Comment
daintydee started a discussion
Need Help with appliance placement? - I have been working on Appliance placement in my new kitchen. Was wanting your thoughts on the ovens by the pantry door. Should that be wher... Read More
    3 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
Square Footage? - How many Square feet is in this Cabin. It is the Perfect size.
    Comment
daintydee started a discussion
Cabin with rusting metal roof what color soffit & Garage doors - I'm picking the colors that would best compliment our family cabins we are planning on Iron Ox Roofing. There will be 4 to 5 Structures in ... Read More
    6 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
Need help in the master bath....... - Please help me utilize my space wisely. Does anyone else think the linen closet is in a weird place?
    22 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
Kitchen Island Help! - I am in the process of building a new home. I really only have a rough floor plan already in the works a Great Guy named Felix helped me fix... Read More
    2 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
Design Problems Galore. - First I thought it was just that the dining area was to small. Then someone brought to my attention the Guest Closet could be more useful if... Read More
    Comment
daintydee started a discussion
Building new? Is there enough room in the dining room? - Just do not want to small of a space for a nice formal dining area. Is this enough room?
    44 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
Building a home? Wondering about the Measurements in the Dining Area - I am wondering if the 10 x 19 dining room will be enough room. I am thinking it needs to be more like 12 or 14 x 19 or something a little le... Read More
    15 Comments
daintydee started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment