20 Posts
Dani Durham started a discussion
Cabinet hardware - Can u tell me where the cabinet hardware came from, or brand?
    2 Comments
Dani Durham started a discussion
Refrigerator pulls? - Do u recall the brand of where the refrigerator pulls were purchased?
    1 Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Cabinet pulls - Do u recall the brand of the cabinet pulls?
    1 Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Paint color? - Do you by chance know the paint color of the walls?
    1 Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Chair - Where did this chair come from?
    1 Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Chandelier - Anyone know where the chandelier was purchased?
    Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Countertops - I would love to know how I could get this countertop? Granite?
    Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
island counter - what is the island countertop made of? I like the solid color
    1 Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
    Comment
Dani Durham started a discussion
Roof? - What kind of tin roof? Brand and color?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...