11 Posts
darralisa started a discussion
What will help our home sell? - I am going to put my self out there. Our home has been on the market for 55 days. We have had interest but no offers. Our realtor states the... Read More
    42 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
    10 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
My favorite Mother’s Day gift ever - My sweet husband made this for me 4 houses ago. Couldn’t live without it. We have to palm some cash for the movers to move it each time we r... Read More
3 Likes    2 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
Dogwood Advice for Atlanta GA - We had an oak tree taken out and have approval to replace it with a dogwood. I prefer white flowers. Our tree guy has the following recommen... Read More
    3 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
Shutter? or no Shutters? - Please advise. We are repainting the house the same colors. Thank you!
    15 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
To paint or not paint cabinets - Hi all. I posted before regarding my 90s kitchen and took your great advice. I am now pondering stripping the cabinets and leaving them a na... Read More
    2 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
Spare room - We had a design dilemma with a spare room. It was technically called a bedroom when we purchased our home, and does have a closet and bath. ... Read More
2 Likes    9 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
Tile work - I asked a tile guy to replace tile in kitchen. We used him in the past and trusted his skill level. He typically has great reviews. This is ... Read More
    6 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
My kitchen in our new home screams 1990! Help. - We cannot gut the kitchen but would love diy update ideas.
    20 Comments
darralisa started a discussion
Kitchen window
    Comment
Show More Events...