14 Posts
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Need Powder room advice - I would like to put a bold wallpaper in my powder room but I’m concerned that my granite countertop is too busy for it. Thoughts?
    13 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Question on stained concrete - I'd like to know if it's feasible to stain old concrete.
    2 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Outdoor Kitchem - I need help in determining where to put an outdoor kitchen area on our lake cabin. We lost a large tree on the left side of the existing ... Read More
    4 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Need advise on Entry Door - I'm so excited I'm finally getting new windows on the rest of the house so all my windows in the front match. We are putting double hung w... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Need exterior advice on roofline with addition - We are doing a room addition which will extend the house flush on the right side of the picture. Does anyone have any suggestions on how t... Read More
    12 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Window trim - Any suggestions for new trim around the windows, I feel like the trim looks very cheap and unfinished.
    1 Comment
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Decorating Challenged. - I am seeking help with decorating my lake place. I think I need to replace my valances and add rugs to warm up the hardwood floors. Can a... Read More
    30 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Lake Place I need decorating advice - I have a little lake place we love but I'm wanting to brighten up the decorating. It's a small living room and dining room combo. It open... Read More
    9 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Need help on Exterior! Any ideas would be great! - We Are replacing the front door. Right windows to match the kitchen!
    2 Comments
Dava Fuller started a discussion
Need Help with Exterior. No Curb Appeal - We love our little lake place but are planning on adding on to the front right side to expand our bedroom? Any ideas on how to add more curb... Read More
    18 Comments
Show More Events...