12 Posts
debbietmorris started a discussion
    Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
What fabric is the headboard covered in? - I would like to know the name of the fabric on the headboard. I think drapes of that fabric would set my room off!
    Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
    2 Comments
debbietmorris started a discussion
    Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
Would you please share the maker of the loveseat in the master bedroom - I love the look, fabric(what is it), and the color!
    2 Comments
debbietmorris started a discussion
Who is the maker of the sofas? - Love the look and color!
    Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
Who is the maker of the sofa? - Love the look and the fabric!!
    1 Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
What are the depths of the wall unit? - There appears to be two different depths. Would like to have all the measurements if possible. It appears to be a custom unit.
    Comment
debbietmorris started a discussion
What is the set made of? - What is the set made of?
    2 Comments
debbietmorris started a discussion
Wine cooler - I ordered this wine cooler on 7/27/17 to be placed in my home when our kitchen remodel was complete which was 10 days ago. It was unpacked a... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...