10 Posts
debutante started a discussion
I have two front doors can I use different wreaths? Both gorgeous - I love these wreaths and since buying a new house with two front doors I hate not being able to use them. is this acceptable or look funny?
    Comment
debutante started a discussion
Guest Bedroom - I have two guest rooms that have a large wall space and I have no idea what to do with it. One is a large wall and in the other room the sp... Read More
    2 Comments
debutante started a discussion
Help cleaning plant wooden floors - Can anyone give me a product to us on my wooden floors that will clean and make them shine. Everything leaves them so dull. I love then wh... Read More
    1 Comment
debutante started a discussion
chocolate table runner - I am looking for a chocolate, organza table runner approx 16 x 72 with beads on each end. Any suggestions? I have been all over the intern... Read More
    3 Comments
debutante started a discussion
mirror kleenex cover - Anyone know where I can order a mirror Kleenex cover for less than $100
    13 Comments
debutante started a discussion
What are some good colors for a cushion that will go on a bench that they kitchen table will back up to. Room is in beige with lots of dark ... Read More
    1 Comment
debutante started a discussion
Where do I find accessories like the flower arrangement in the San Antonio or Boerne, Texas area?
    2 Comments
debutante started a discussion
What color are the walls and who is it by. Thanks.
    2 Comments
debutante started a discussion
Can you tell me what color this bedroom is?
1 Like    3 Comments
debutante started a discussion
Please do not put facebook on my website to get into your weekly emails. It doesn't get me into the site and I don't want facebook showing.
    3 Comments