4 Posts
deedee1711 started a discussion
Can you tell me what kind of wood thevtop is made of? - Can I tell me the kind of wood the top is?
    1 Comment
deedee1711 started a discussion
my retirement home needs help with choices to coordinate overall - Cottage/House on the river. Old looking interior and I would love to retire here but it needs real updating and total coordination of floors... Read More
    1 Comment
deedee1711 started a discussion
my retriment home needs help with choices to coordinate overall - Cottage/House on the river. Old looking interior and I would love to retire here but it needs real updating and total coordination of floors... Read More
    Comment
deedee1711 started a discussion
need help cleaning a lanai - I have a lanai that has no water source (no hose bib). It gets very dusty because I am ground level. Does anyone know of a cleaning machine ... Read More
    4 Comments