5 Posts
diane_a started a discussion
That ladder is what I need! - Did you make or buy the ladder? If bought, from where? Thank you!
    2 Comments
diane_a started a discussion
Where is the ladder from? - I'm looking for a new way to access my loft, and this ladder looks like a very good option. Thank you!
    2 Comments
diane_a started a discussion
Where is the ladder from? - I'm looking for a new way to access my loft, and this ladder looks like a very good option. Thank you!
    Comment
diane_a started a discussion
What is the paint color? - Is it the same as the kitchen color?
    2 Comments
diane_a started a discussion
IF the windows or doors were originally oak.... - would you paint them white? ...in Hawaii. Our windows and glass doors are all oak trimmed. Lots and lots of oak trim. Lots to consider r... Read More
    6 Comments