5 Posts
dinesh panda started a discussion
Portico Flooring - Hi Folks, I have a portico where vehicles will be parked and also that is the entrance to the house. Can you please suggest a durable, easy... Read More
    1 Comment
dinesh panda started a discussion
Balcony Door Suggestions - Hi Guys, I have a door that takes me to the balcony and this door is fully exposed to sun and rain. Since wood might be damaged in this circ... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
dinesh panda started a discussion
Puja Room Door Suggestion - What are the most elegant Puja room doors you have come across ?
    2 Comments
dinesh panda started a discussion
Dining wash basin counter - Hi Guys, I have a drawing + dining hall which is yet be finished. I am in dilemma where to install the hand wash basin counter in dining s... Read More
    14 Comments
dinesh panda started a discussion
Living Room Design - Suggestions - Dear Members, I am going to start finishing work for my standalone building. I am looking for designing suggestions for the living room in ... Read More
    7 Comments