7 Posts
Dixie Landers started a discussion
photo needed of both black and white marble counters - Have all cherry cabinets in a L shaped kitchen with 7 foot island, range in center. Stainless steel appl's , range has black glass top, di... Read More
    1 Comment
Dixie Landers started a discussion
kitchen cabinets - Can any designer show me a pic of natural cherry upper kitchen cabinets paired with white or light color paint? It the reverse of all the p... Read More
    1 Comment
Dixie Landers started a discussion
Is there a matching ceiling fan and pendant lights ? - I want it to match a ceiling fan and kitchen pendant lights but cannot find any sets.
    1 Comment
Dixie Landers started a discussion
Can this lamp globe be hand washed? If it is in my kitchen=dirty! - Usually I like to wash my lamp globes with dishwashing liquid or windex. I'm wondering if the globe color is something that might wash or ru... Read More
    5 Comments
Dixie Landers started a discussion
window not centered over sink - When we redo our kitchen, the new sink will not be centered with window. The window only overlooks the garage addition, but does let some li... Read More
    4 Comments
Dixie Landers started a discussion
custom made cherry countertops ? - Wondering if cherry would make a durable enough countertop material? Mixing it with soapstone or silestone over white cabinets, and have new... Read More
    3 Comments
Dixie Landers started a discussion
"History photos please" - If I buy an all original 1948 all red brick tudor/cottage style home, what might the kitchen have looked like? It's been gutted, so I can't ... Read More
    10 Comments