7 Posts
Tania D started a discussion
How wide is this bathroom? - I am thinking the tiles might be 24x24 but not sure. Looking to plan a similar 'wet room' plan for a bathroom we are planning and this one ... Read More
    Comment
Tania D started a discussion
Finally my dream bedroom - The before photos show the room with the drapes and art already taken down to prep for painting. The afters were just recently taken. Dra... Read More
    12 Comments
Tania D started a discussion
Love this chair! - Love these chairs.....what brand are they?
1 Like    1 Comment
Tania D started a discussion
Who makes the rug? - Would love to know the make and model of the rug!
    1 Comment
Tania D started a discussion
How far down do the drapes behind the nightstands go? - Not sure how long they are. To the floor?
    4 Comments
Tania D started a discussion
Love the romans. What do they look like rolled down? - Specifically I"m looking to see placement of trim colour. Just around the perimeter?
    Comment
Tania D started a discussion
10th wedding anniversary master redo...finally. Suggestions welcome and badly needed! - So, here's what I've got so far. I haven't seen the furniture in person yet so I've found this hard. I have greyish blue duvet cover and m... Read More
2 Likes    166 Comments