4 Posts
Donna Perch started a discussion
I love this range hood. Where can I see it? - IS this range hood wood or metal? Where can it be found?
    Comment
Donna Perch started a discussion
Landscaping around my new porch - I'm looking for fragrant shrubs good morning sun to cover tall lattice around New porch. Lattice is almost 6 ft tall. Love it to be both eve... Read More
    8 Comments
Donna Perch started a discussion
Landscaping around our new porch - I'm looking for fragrant shrubs good morning sun to cover tall lattice around New porch. Lattice is almost 6 ft tall. Love it to be both eve... Read More
    5 Comments
Donna Perch started a discussion
Bay window treatments in Victorian home - I have 2 similar bay windows, one in my living room and one in my dining room. The windows don't open, the hardware was removed by prior ow... Read More
    8 Comments