5 Posts
doublelp started a discussion
What color should I paint the back small wall? - Hi guys, what color do you think I should paint the back small wall of my pond?
    9 Comments
doublelp started a discussion
What colour should I paint the small wall? - Hi guys, what suggestions do you have on colours for my small wall in this picture? The grey is undercoat on plasterd wall....suggestions we... Read More
    7 Comments
doublelp started a discussion
Hi does anyone know where to get ideas for plaques for houses? - I'm looking for ideas for plaques (a sign) for my house, the plaque will be my houses name? Engraved via laser into wood - then hung outside... Read More
    3 Comments
doublelp started a discussion
Need advice on my garage work bench, bar area :) - What are your thoughts on my design attached? My house is modern contemporary, I'm looking to create a cool work shop / bar area in the gara... Read More
    1 Comment
doublelp started a discussion
What colour should I paint the wall behind the table? - What colour should I paint the wall behind the table?
    6 Comments