8 Posts
drivemecrazy started a discussion
My new kitchen.
    1 Comment
drivemecrazy started a discussion
Light - Does this come in brushed nickel
    1 Comment
drivemecrazy started a discussion
My granite is installed now I am looking for a backsplash material, would love suggestions.
    Comment
drivemecrazy started a discussion
    Comment
drivemecrazy started a discussion
Now that I have picked my granite, typhoon bordeaux. I am undecided about backsplash. What color and material should I consider.
    Comment
drivemecrazy started a discussion
Granite choice - I am looking for granite. This is one I really love. Lots of movement. Cherry cinnamon cabinets. Posting picture of kitchen and granite c... Read More
    35 Comments
drivemecrazy started a discussion
placement of dining table - I have two French doors that are on the opposite end of my kitchen the den adjoins to my kitchen. I am thinking of placing a small dining t... Read More
    3 Comments
drivemecrazy started a discussion
Eliminated my bar, and now I need a small dining set - We recently remodeled out kitchen took out the bar, and need to find a small dining set,
    2 Comments