15 Posts
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Cold Spring = Late First Flush? - Can anyone give some insights into the extent to which the spring flush timing is affected by late winter/early spring temperatures, or is i... Read More
    6 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Upright grower pruning techniques - I am wondering how best to coax a very vertically-inclined plant like madame anisette into more of a full, rounded bush shape. I have a hed... Read More
    5 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Tell me About Multiflora in New England - I just noticed that Palatine sells everything on Multiflora, which I have no experience with. Can anyone tell me how it handles the fertile... Read More
    4 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
How I Love Carding Mill - I just can't stop taking pictures of her - love the variation in flower shape, size, color - from bright apricot to almost lavender pink - a... Read More
14 Likes    12 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Koko Loko Question - Can anyone tell me if she cleanly drops her petals? I have my wife 90% convinced to let me do a full hedge of them surrounding our deck but... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
I hereby declare war... - When they came for the daylilies I didn't do anything because it wasn't my roses. When they came for my peppers I didn't do anything becaus... Read More
3 Likes    19 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Koko Loko or Distant Drums? - I've decided to mix one of these two roses with Posiedon to form a hedge encircling a large ground-level deck. Both work from a color persp... Read More
1 Like    27 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Mme Hardy? - After reading that this rose will get 5-7 feet tall I'm considering replacing 6 azalea's in front of my house with her. Normally I'd avoid... Read More
    8 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
What to plant w Koko Loko and Distant Drums? - I'm stumped here.... I keep a computer file w hundreds of photos of different flowers so I can mix and match images to see what color combin... Read More
    23 Comments
ebharvey1 started a discussion
Favorite Rose Companions? - I'd love to hear others' opinions on this, especially given the variety of plants I see in a lot of the photos posted here. My favorite is ... Read More
22 Likes    43 Comments
Show More Events...