25 Posts
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Standard vs pocket vs barn door - I need to decide on the door to our master bathroom by the end of this week. As you can see on the plan, a standard door would swing into t... Read More
    21 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Requesting steam shower feedback - Hi, I have read thru several posts regarding steam showers on this forum, but most of them are not very recent. Looking for some more input,... Read More
    10 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Newbie here - please critique my MB plan - Hi. It has been a while since I've been on the forums... we did a complete kitchen reno ~3 years ago and this forum was a Godsend. We are no... Read More
    5 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
different drapes on windows along same wall? - First time poster on the Home Decorating forum... feel like I've "graduated" from the kitchen page now that renovation is done! We... Read More
    3 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
The Baker's Kitchen - Just sharing a video someone sent me of Abby Dodge's kitchen. She is primarily a baker, so her kitchen reflects this. I think there are some... Read More
    2 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
My just-about-finished Super White kitchen **pics** - Our 10wk-long kitchen renovation that began on Jan 2nd finally came to an end 2 weeks ago. Moving into the kitchen has been a slow but fun p... Read More
1 Like    78 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Drawer inserts... - I am now ready to start organizing my kitchen and need to place inserts in my drawers. They are all bare inside because I opted to wait unti... Read More
    7 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Are your island lights/pendants centered? - My island lights (3 pendants) were finally installed and it turns out that they are not centered, neither lengthwise nor width wise. My GC s... Read More
    16 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Today was a good day... - Our cracked, new super white countertop was repaired today and DH and I were very happy with the results and level of service from our fabri... Read More
    8 Comments
dragonfly08 started a discussion
Expanding crack in my new countertop! - Immediately after installation a week ago, DH and I noticed a few cracks/fissures. Most were smooth to touch. And knowing that our quartzite... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...