7 Posts
emerchi started a discussion
What is the name of the fabric on the chairs. - Hi amazing Martha O Hara. So I pictured this room when we were building our new house and tried to emulate your immaculate taste, but sort o... Read More
    1 Comment
emerchi started a discussion
Need help with stool - Can anyone suggest some counter stools. I have a 5&7 year old and was considering white leather with dark wood legs. My floors are walnu... Read More
2 Likes    5 Comments
emerchi started a discussion
Need help with window treatment options - Need help figuring out what kind of window treatment to do in kitchen area and family room. All the rooms are visible from the other and I w... Read More
    2 Comments
emerchi started a discussion
chandelier above table - Can you please share the name of the chandelier above the table. Thank You
    2 Comments
emerchi started a discussion
    Comment
emerchi started a discussion
    Comment
emerchi started a discussion
Calling all landscapers..cleared too many trees - So my husband and I are building a 5 bedroom house on 1.8 acres. We cleared too many trees in the back and now regret it.(Yes we stupidly ig... Read More
    2 Comments