45 Posts
emmarene9 started a discussion
Weed in California - In the Sacramento area. This thing popped up about three weeks ago. Grows fast. Ignore the Impatiens.
    3 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Unwanted invader - It has a clover like leaf and nut like nodules under ground that connect to a carrot like root. I apologize for my poor photography skill... Read More
    7 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Anyone ever grow Bergenia from seed? - If it is very difficult I don't want to bother.
    4 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Free plant identity - This is near the Sacramento, CA area. Can someone please ID this free Craigslist plant?
    4 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Cuphea as edging plant - I'd like to know if anyone has used Cuphea as a low hedge. It is so easy to propagate that it seems foolish to waste. I'm talking about the ... Read More
    1 Comment
emmarene9 started a discussion
MCM Beauty found online - Saw this and had to share. I hope a worthy person buys it. Link
1 Like    3 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
I think this is some boring tree. - I am in inland California zone 9b. Give it a name please.
    10 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
What is this gift plant? - I was given this succulent. Please identify.
    2 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Podocarpus - I have both Podocarpus Macrophyllus and Podocarpus Gracilor and am very happy with both, they grow easily in my location. What I would like... Read More
    6 Comments
emmarene9 started a discussion
Here I go again - I've had a hard time posting pictures so I will try again. Ignore the trunk, it belongs to the Pittosporum. Close picture of same plant. ^Th... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...