14 Posts
Len M started a discussion
Stain brand, type & color? - Hi there, I just read your article on this remodel and would really love to know the brand of stain, type (water or oil based), and color us... Read More
    Comment
Len M started a discussion
Faucet hardware, sink & shower tile? - Hi there, I absolutely love what you all have done in this bathroom. It is beautiful! May I please ask where the black flower print shower t... Read More
    Comment
Len M started a discussion
Direction of the sun? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>May I please ask which direction is this window facing for your houseplants? Your Ficu... Read More
    Comment
Len M started a discussion
Color & Finish? - May I please ask what exact color, brand and finish is the black paint on the fireplace? I love it! Thank you! ☺
    Comment
Len M started a discussion
Refrigerator? - Hello, may I please ask the brand and model of the refrigerator? Thank you so much and I love your designs! Len
    3 Comments
Len M started a discussion
How many will this table seat? - How many people/chairs will this table seat?
    2 Comments
Len M started a discussion
Bathtub & fixtures... - May I please ask if someone can provide sources on the bathtub & fixtures? I absolutely love it! Thanks in advance for taking the time. ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Len M started a discussion
Kitchen Island Faucet - I must have this faucet in my new kitchen...the high angled neck is exactly what I've been looking for. May I please ask who makes it? It's ... Read More
    3 Comments
Len M started a discussion
Dining Table & Chairs? - Hi there, may I please ask where the dining table & chairs are from and if you might possibly know the dimensions? Stunning, by the way!... Read More
    2 Comments
Len M started a discussion
Knobs! - May I please ask, where are the knobs from that are on the drawers and doors? They're so unique & absolutely stunning!
    5 Comments
Show More Events...