41 Posts
Stephanie D started a discussion
Need help with outdoor lights - pendant to coordinate with sconces - We are replacing our outdoor lighting. We have a portico with a single door that is 82 inches high and had two side lights. I'd like to ge... Read More
    4 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
Outdoor lighting - modern rustic house - Hello, We are replacing the outdoor lighting in our "modern rustic" mountain house. I am considering using two of these lantern... Read More
    2 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
Shower Design Help needed - We are ripping out a 30 x 60 inch tub in our master bathroom and installing a shower with sliding glass doors instead. Is it worth doing a ... Read More
    5 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
Help me find this triangle tile, please! - I love this triangle tile backsplash. Reminds me of modern quilts. I'm a quilter and I'd love to use this tile in my upcoming bath remodel... Read More
    11 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
What is the tile you used? - I love the tile on the backsplash.
    Comment
Stephanie D started a discussion
Help me design a fireplace - We are remodeling our mountain home. We'd like to add more rustic character to the house (and using this house as an inspiration: https://ww... Read More
    Comment
Stephanie D started a discussion
Recommend a low maintenance wood-look floor - We need to replace some carpet in the main living space of a lake house vacation home. It will be a rental, and is in a snowy region. I wo... Read More
    5 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
How can we "mountain" this 90's home? - We bought a 90's home in the mountains. Many of the houses in the area are a lot more rustic than ours. We would like to add some rustic f... Read More
    16 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
Mountain home colors - We bought a mountain home that we will be updating from 90's beach vibe to modern mountain lodge vibe. The home was built in the 90's and w... Read More
    9 Comments
Stephanie D started a discussion
Dark green or peach, so I dare? Need help with paint for living room… - Toying with colors for our north facing living room. We are in a row house, the living room opens up to yhe dining room and open kicthen. ... Read More
    42 Comments
Show More Events...