161 Posts
Paul F. started a discussion
I'm trying to find the perfect veneer/color for my kitchen cabinets. - It was brought to my attention by designer Patricia that I have too many tones of wood in my living room with the addition of my new chairs.... Read More
    6 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Live edge slab with a curve for dining? - I can get this 10' wood slab for $1500 for use as a outdoor dining table. I have a covered patio that I think it would work. Problem is that... Read More
    10 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Can I get a luxury look from these chairs or are they just coastal? - I need to stay out of the clearance sections... as usual, deals are guiding how my place is going to look for a very long time. These chairs... Read More
1 Like    36 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Proportions for a shadow box display shelving? - I'm adding this little 14" extension on an existing support wall to give a little bit of a divide between a conversation area and the k... Read More
    12 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
chatGPT 4o for design help. - chatGPT just introduced a voice chat bot app with vision capabilites 4 days ago. I took it shopping to HomeGoods after showing it my living... Read More
1 Like    22 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
The only closet on the main floor was removed accidentally. Hows this? - During the fire restoration demo of my rental a small closet next to the front door was mistaken taken out. It seemed to really open up the ... Read More
    27 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Any advice on a vent liner? - My kitchen design has the cooktop vent is an extra high 48" above the 30" induction surface. The cooktop is 33,000 BTU and code sa... Read More
    5 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Im dealing with a landscape designer that suggest cactus for a walkway - Barrel and taller cactus in alternating in-ground planters down this walkway. Isn't that odd to have spiny cactus at foot level? It will be ... Read More
    49 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Pavers instead of cement? - An architect on here said pavers don't work with certain architecture but he did not elaborate. Someone recently suggested pavers for my rem... Read More
    32 Comments
Paul F. started a discussion
Pillows selection for a chartreuse sofa. - The two dragon pillows are from HomeGoods and look better close up than further away. The others are photoshopped in. Should I keep looking... Read More
1 Like    180 Comments
Show More Events...