9 Posts
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Timberframe Exterior Landscaping - Landscaping advice please. I live in British Columbia, Canada in the interior of the province. We get 28 inches of precipitation per year. I... Read More
    14 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
table and chair suggestions! - Suggestions for distressed table colours for this kitchen. Grey? Black? Brown? Chair colors? I’m worried that the room has so much dark wood... Read More
    9 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Paint colour suggestions for rustic timber frame home pls! - Wall paint colour suggestion? Here’s the room! I’ve also included an inspiration pic of how I plan to decorate the room.
    1 Comment
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Frame a wall mounted tv? - We tore down a wood feature wall from above the fireplace to mount a flat screen television. The wall is a mess and I ideally we should rep... Read More
    6 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Odd placed wood above the fireplace?? - We're updating our family room and removed a wood panel above the fireplace and found this piece of wood. Can we tear it off?
    5 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Update lakefront home LR decor/furniture - Need to replace the LR furniture in this lakefront home. The colour palette is quite Mediterranean. I've attached a sample of colours we co... Read More
    14 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Update dated lakefront home - I need to replace the living room furniture in this lakefront home. The colour palette right now is quite Mediterranean. I've attached a sa... Read More
    7 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Pre-reno CARPET DILEMNA - We're planning to renovate in a year but our stairwell carpet is DISGUSTING! As a temporary fix we're thinking of tearing it up and painting... Read More
    14 Comments
Fiona Nay started a discussion
Paint colour help ASAP PLEASE for 70's kitchen! - Getting ready for a home appraisal...what colour do we paint this kitchen? White? Off white? Green? Grey? Feedback please to maximize value ... Read More
    14 Comments