25 Posts
Natasha W started a discussion
The reveal of our living and dining room - we're still looking for a sideboard.
1 Like    2 Comments
Natasha W started a discussion
Curve Wall dilemma? - I have a dilemma with our curved wall. What should I do? Should I just complete it in picture A or B? The walls by the front door leave i... Read More
    1 Comment
Natasha W started a discussion
Which chairs do we keep? - We purchased 4 living room chairs today we are trying to decide which to keep?
    1 Comment
Natasha W started a discussion
Need help with Living/Dining Room - I need help pulling it all together. What are your suggestions? We've purchased a bench and will be using are same dining square table 52.... Read More
    2 Comments
Natasha W started a discussion
Need help Living/Dining Room - Update: we decided to use grey owl BM walls and gray wisp for the ceiling in the living room, still to add is coffered ceiling in DR.. Still... Read More
    2 Comments
Natasha W started a discussion
I need help with living & Dining room - New Project we are working on installing the hardwood, removing the popcorn ceiling. *adding coffered ceiling in the dinning room full wall ... Read More
    Comment
Natasha W started a discussion
Living & Dining Room - New Project we are working on installing the hardwood, removing the popcorn ceiling. *adding coffered ceiling in the dinning room full wall... Read More
    Comment
Natasha W started a discussion
Den Before/After Pictures - Just completed in February 2016. Paint: BM Gray Wisp Trim: White Down Chaise: Homesense Drapes: Homesense Rug: Homesense
4 Likes    8 Comments
Natasha W started a discussion
silver leaf - I really love the look of the silver leaf. I would like to purchase two. My front /upper hallway needs two of them eg (lg/med). I'm looking ... Read More
    1 Comment
Natasha W started a discussion
mirror - Sorry I was interested in the bluish mirror
    Comment
Show More Events...