23 Posts
Nicole W started a discussion
Steer Me in the Right Direction - Looking for backsplash suggestions and hardware. Getting overwhelmed with all the choices. I would love something interesting in shape for t... Read More
    16 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Mixed Metals in Kitchen Open Floor Plan - I'm renovating my kitchen and planning for a 10ft island, which means I'll need to add 2-3 pendant lights. My main living space (eat-in area... Read More
    2 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Does this table work in my space - Hello! I loved this table online but now that it is here it is much lighter than I expected and now i'm worried I have too much various wo... Read More
    15 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
How would you decorate my mantle? - The tv will be lowered 4 inches but we will still have 8 inches between the mantle and the bottom of the tv what would you put there? Would ... Read More
    13 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Dining Room Refresh - Our dining room feels empty I haven't done anything since we moved in. The set I've had for awhile but we never use it so I'm not really wan... Read More
1 Like    23 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
DIY Hedge Removal and Yard Prep - Update - Hedges are removed, working on a landscape plan/design now. Hello I am in zone 9b Fl. I decided to DIY the removal of these hedg... Read More
    141 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Janky Master Bedroom - This is our master it's a collection of random things and I'm finally ready to tackle it. I fell in love with the look of these nightstands ... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Best way to create a Zenful space? - Hoping for some feedback....I really want to add something to this wall, I found these this morning but it's clearly a bust. I'm not sure wh... Read More
    55 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Living room built in opinions needed - We moved in to our house 3 months ago and we are wrapping up various projects. We have a project scheduled for May with a local woodworker t... Read More
    3 Comments
Nicole W started a discussion
Help me select a paint color for small bathroom - What color would you paint the walls in this bathroom? Because I'm a procrasinator I need to decide today lol Was thinking pure white or a... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...