6 Posts
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Spec - I want to make absolutely sure that this sink top is 18.5 deep and NOT 22 inches deep. Please verify before I order. Thanks!
    3 Comments
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Purchase the sink only - Can I purchase the sink without the faucet? And how much would it be?
    1 Comment
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Spec sheet? - Is there a spec sheet available for this item?
    8 Comments
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Spec Sheet? - Is there a spec sheet for this product that I can share with my contractor?
    1 Comment
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Spec sheet? - Is there a spec sheet for this product I can give to my contractor?
    2 Comments
Gabi Jacobs started a discussion
Besides the faucet...what else do I need to buy with this sink? - Can you suggest a drain? Is there anything else to buy with it?
    2 Comments