5 Posts
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a started a discussion
Personel Messaging - I do understand "Houzz" is having a long list of issues since the "remodeling" of the platform they are using. That besi... Read More
    12 Comments
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a started a discussion
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC - Hello everyone, is there a way on here to contact members via a message. Any help would be appreciated and thanked in advance. Regards David... Read More
    3 Comments
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a started a discussion
Help if Possible - I have posted 10 photos of an unknown rose in Australia and hoping for some sort of ID in the thread below, I will post on other forums, it ... Read More
    1 Comment
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a started a discussion
2 Likes    5 Comments
David_ in NSW Australia z8b/9a started a discussion
Screen Glare - I thought this topic need addressing as it is on all forums, so I have made it a separate topic, all comments welcome, the piece I have just... Read More
    2 Comments